EDCUtah's research department can provide custom research to answer your business questions.
Call us toll-free at 1-800-574-UTAH or email Matt Hilburn.
- Operating Cost Comparison (OCC): presents a comparison of operating costs between Utah regions and other regions in the United States.
- Economic Impact Analysis (EIA): provides analyses of the economic impacts of events on local economies, including the direct, indirect, and induced employment and revenue.
- Regional Economic Overview: summarizes the economics of a region, including demographics, employment, and unemployment, average wages, education levels, etc.
Sample Economic Overview
- Business Lists: documents location of businesses, NAICS codes, and the number of employees for custom criteria.
Sample Business List
- Occupation Report: summarizes an occupation within a region, including maps, employment, wages, training concentration, etc.
Sample Occupation Report
- Education Report: summarizes a selected program by CIP code in a region, including awards, occupation staffing, demographics, etc.
Sample Education Report